About Me

My photo
I come from a family known as the capulets. Our arch enimies Are the Montegues. The lovely Paris wants to marry me. but i am in love with my enemy.. romeo montegue.. my parents can onot know of this.

Friday, February 12, 2010

our love is not just strong feelings we share
it is also happiness and sadness,
which is brought by the loneliness i cant bear,
it sometimes brings anger i must confess.
i feel there is nothing to do to help.
when i am so far away, who will be
there to ease your pain? i will be your help
whenever i can. you are there for me
to show your love and care, which brings upon
such happiness. your kindness, honor, and trust
show that love is there. the smile i see on
your face makes me high, this is why i must
share that wonderful feeling more with you
just to prove that my love is oh, so true.
(KA)