About Me

My photo
I come from a family known as the capulets. Our arch enimies Are the Montegues. The lovely Paris wants to marry me. but i am in love with my enemy.. romeo montegue.. my parents can onot know of this.

Friday, February 12, 2010

France?

Okay, so my mom had this "great" idea that i should be married by the time i'm 14, just because she was. i dont want to be her, though. i want to be my own person.

so, she set me up with this Paris guy. (i don't know, maybe he's actually from France.) and my father invited him.

he got to the party and we danced a couple dances. he's a terrible dancer but i wouldnt dare tell him that. thats the kind of thing you keep to yourself.

then, i met this other guy. i didnt even know his name and he kissed me. full on, lip to lip kiss. it was really cool, and an interesting new experience.

after he left, i asked my nurse what his name was. she told me his name was none other than Romeo Montague. there's a big problem with that. us Capulets HATE the Montagues, and here i go falling in love with him. i'm in big trouble, arent i?...

-DH-