About Me

My photo
I come from a family known as the capulets. Our arch enimies Are the Montegues. The lovely Paris wants to marry me. but i am in love with my enemy.. romeo montegue.. my parents can onot know of this.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

CAPULETS AND MONTEGUES FIGHT AGAIN

Yesterday, in the late evening, the Capulet Family and the Montague family continued their fighting in the town square. This time, there were two casualties. Tybalt Capulet, 14, nephew of the great lord Capulet, was allegedly slain by Romeo Montague, 14, son of the Great Lord Capulet. "The reason behind this," says Benvolio Montague, "is because of the fact Tybalt killed one of Romeo's best friends with no reason but to fight." Another eyewitness states "It seemed like he [Romeo] was trying to break up the fight! Then he killed Tybalt. Tybalt must have made him mad* somehow." Mercutio, 14, cousin of the great Prince of Verona, was the other Casualty. He was allegedly slain by Tybalt, using Romeo as a shield when trying to break them up.
This feud has been raging on for years. Both families have been described as 'hot headed' and just wanting to fight. Lord Capulet had this to say about the feud: "It was getting tiresome. We had no reason to fight but to satisfy the rage that we felt about... well ANYTHING really. We are both powerful families and we got envious of the other for doing nothing wrong. I was about to stop fighting completely. That was before this hot-headed, good for nothing* Romeo Montague comes charging up, thinking he owns the place! He kills my only nephew!"
The Prince has this to say about the entire thing: "I don't know exactly what happened, and I don’t know if I ever will, but blood was slain and I can't let that go unpunished. My cousin is dead and Tybalt is dead. Romeo Montague will be banished from the streets of Verona."
AM
(*Words changed because of obscenity)