About Me

My photo
I come from a family known as the capulets. Our arch enimies Are the Montegues. The lovely Paris wants to marry me. but i am in love with my enemy.. romeo montegue.. my parents can onot know of this.

Friday, February 5, 2010

Juliet's Scrapbook


Today, my mother actually talked to me. She called me (well, technically, my Nurse did) and she sat me down. But of course, she wanted about that Paris guy. She thinks that since she was married and had children when she was 14, I have to do the same! She also thinks that since Paris is handsome, his personality is just a great. But, i beg to differ. I know nothing about love, or boyfriends, or husbands for that matter. Sometimes I think my mother just wants to get rid of me. My nurse never made me feel like that. She has always taken care of me, ever since I was a baby. If I needed to talk about something, she was there and not my mother. Why does it have to be that way? Once I have children, I will try to spend time with them. So anyway, I think Father planned a party at our house and he's inviting Paris. I don't really want to meet him but maybe I will have fun. Who knows, maybe I will meet someone else. (BR)